Karnataka Last Date For Admission At the Colleges For Name List Alloted Seats.
Release of the NTA Examination Calendar for Academic Year 2023-24
Schedule of Online Seat Allocation for Admission to PG courses of INIs
[MD/MS/DM(6yrs.) | MCH(6yrs.) | MDS]
INI-CET for January 2023 session
The schedule of online seat allocation (including MOCK Round) will be opened for admission to PG courses of INIs for
January 2023 session as per details given below
Seat Position for Admission to PG courses at Given States of INIs for INI-CET January 2023 Session – Below PDF
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Application Form (out)
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2023 has been released via online mode. The university will conduct its own university level entrance exams such as SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test). Candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG courses in Engineering, Humanities, Management, Natural science fields can apply for the exam. The admission will be provided to Indian citizen as well foreign nationals. It is a private university located at Uttar Pradesh. Here in this article, we have provided detailed information about Shiv Nadar University 2023 Application Form.
The application fee for each candidate is Rs.1200/-.
The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech course:
- The candidate must qualify 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subject.
For M.Sc. course:
- Candidate must be graduated in B.Sc./ B. Tech/ BA/ degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for exam.
- The minimum marks candidate must obtain at least 50% marks to apply for exam.
For M.Tech courses:
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B. Tech/ B.E or equivalent from any recognized university.
- In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 60% aggregate marks to be eligible for MTech course.